How do I start registration?
How do I start working?
What kind of software do I need?
Which credit card can I use?
Why am I having a payment problem?
Why can I not login to my account?
Do you accept PayPal?
Is it safe to enter my card number online?
Why did my credit card authorization fail?
What if I forget my password?
What if I want to change my password?
What if I forget my username?
Why have I not received any email from you?
What is a card ID number?
What is your refund policy?
How will I get my refund?
Why can't I see the video when I'm playing a video file?
Why can't I hear audio when I'm in the system?
Why did my Authentication fail?
The coupon code I entered is not recognized
- A valid credit card
- One of the following supported web browsers
- Internet Explorer for Windows (Version 7) (Click here)
- Safari for Mac (Click here)
- Internet Explorer for Mac (Click here)
- Mozilla Firefox (click here)
- Adobe Flash Player version 9 (Click here)
- MasterCard / EuroCard
- American Express
You will then be taken to the payment screen to complete your payment, reenter your credit card details and click only once on the confirm button. You will then be able to view the product. You may want to use an alternative credit card if this is at all possible.
If you have received emails us and still receive a message "Invalid user details" during login then your password is incorrect.
Please click on the forget password link or visit the "forgot password" page and your password will be emailed to you. Fill in your username (e-mail account you have registered with), to have your password sent to your registered email address. here, and follow the instructions. support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not forget to mention your card ID number, so we will be able to make sure your privacy is being protected email@example.com to your address book and/or safelist.
Here's a sample of where to find your card ID number:
- For Visa or MasterCard, it's the 3 digits located on the back of the card.
- For American Express Cards, it's the 4 digits located on the front of the card. See picture
If you have Flash installed and videos still won't play:
- Try reloading the page. You do this by holding down the shift button on your keyboard and hitting the reload button on your browser.
- You may need to reinstall Flash on your computer Step 1 is to uninstall any previous version of Flash (uninstall directions). Then, you should download the most recent version of the Flash Player and install it. Download Now!
- Adjust the volume control on your computer and speakers.
- Adjust the volume control located in the lower right corner of the Video Player.
- Ensure that your headset is working and connected to the computer - if you use one.
If you haven't registered yet please click here.
If you are already a registered member, please try the following:
- Is the "Caps Lock" or "A" light on your keyboard on? If so, hit "Caps Lock" key before trying again.
- In the event that you cannot remember your password, you may recover your password by clicking here. Your password will be sent immediately to your registered mailbox.
- Still having trouble? Please contact our support team by clicking here or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
our coupon code consists of two fields separated by a hyphen in the middle.
Did you enter both fields of the coupon correctly?
Did you click on the "Apply" button?
Another possibility is that you may have entered a code that has expired. When a coupon is correctly filled you will see the promotion appear and the price or period of the offer will change accordingly.