How do I start working?
What kind of software do I need?
Which credit card can I use?
Why did my credit card authorization fail?
I received a payment error, why is that?
How do I begin?
Why can I not login to my account?
Is it safe to enter my card number online?
What if I forget my password?
Can I change my password?
What if I forget my username?
Why have I not received any email from you?
What is a card ID number / CVV?
What is your refund policy?
Why can't I see the video when I'm playing a video file?
Why can't I hear audio when I'm in the system?
Why did my Authentication fail?
The coupon code I entered is not recognized
- A valid international credit card
- One of the following supported web browsers
- Adobe Flash Player version 10 (Click here)
You will need Adobe Flash Player version 10 in order to start the program.
You can download Adobe Flash Player for FREE. Download Now!
You may use the following credit cards:
Do you accept PayPal?
PayPal will be available in the near future.
- MasterCard / EuroCard
- American Express
For now, you can use the following credit cards:
visa, MasterCard/EuroCard, and American Express.
There are some variables that can cause your credit card authorization to fail.
Please verify your credit card number, expiration date, cardholder name, and Card ID number.
Then log on and subscribe again. Once the payment had failed you've been registered to the platform,
therefore please login and you will be redirected to the payment screen to complete the payment.
Here's a troubleshooting guide that lists the most common errors that may be preventing you
from succeeding with your payment process.
Please follow these guidelines to ensure successful registration
- Please make sure to use one of the accepted credit cards: Visa, MasterCard / Euro Card or American Express.
- Please make sure to enter the entire credit card number without any spaces or dashes.
- Please make sure your card's expiration date was entered correctly
- Please make sure your card's CVC code was entered correctly.
The CVC on American Express cards is four digits, and is located on the front of the card, on the right side. MasterCard, and Visa use threedigit CVC's which are listed on the back of the card.
- Please ensure that your credit card accepts online transactions. It might be that your credit card company does not allow online transactions or that it was declined for another reason such as a hold, insufficient credit limit, etc.
- Sometimes when you click on the confirm button more than once, failure occurs. Credit card companies block payments as
protection to the client if it looks like multiple purchases with the same card have been applied. Please login on the homepage
of the program with your email (The one you register to the program with.) as your username and your password.
You will then be taken to the payment screen to complete your payment. Please reenter your credit card details and click only once on the confirm button. If this goes well then you will be taken straight into the program.
If your credit card authorization still fails, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Login to the program by entering your email in the first field (text box).
Please make sure to use the email you used during registration. Please pay attention: that email
address is your username. Enter your password in the second field, and click confirm to enter the program. In case you forgot
your password please use the "forgot password" button and follow the instructions
Once you have registered with us you will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your account has been activated.
If you have not received a confirmation email, first please check your junk or spam mail as some email filters will send
confirmation emails there. If this is not the case, your username, which is your registered email was entered incorrectly.
If you have received mails from us and still receive a message "Invalid user details" during login then your password is incorrect.
Please click on the forget password link or visit the "forgot password" page and your password will be emailed to you.
You can safely enter your credit card number via our secure server, which encrypts all submitted information.
Your credit card information will only be used in the payment process of your order.
Forgot your password? Please click on the forget password or visit the "forgot password"
page and your password will be emailed to you Fill in your username
(email account you have registered with), to have your password sent to
your registered email address.
We invite you to change your password from time to time for your own privacy and security.
A message confirming the change will be sent to the email that appears in our records.
If you want to change your password now, please click here and follow the instructions
Your username is the email address you registered with.
If you don't remember what email you registered with,
please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not forget to mention your card ID number
so we will be able to make sure your privacy is being protected.
In order to ensure that you receive our emails in your inbox and not in your spam or junk mail folder,
please add email@example.com to your address book and/or safelist.
We request your card ID number for your protection and privacy.
It is a unique number that can only be found on your credit card.
Here's a sample of where to find your card ID number:
- For Visa or MasterCard, it's the 3 digits located on the back of the card.
- For American Express Cards, it's the 4 digits located on the front of the card.
We've put a lot of thought and effort into making our program the best it can be.
In fact we're so proud of it, that if you change your mind after having signed up,
Refunds will be applied to the credit card you used for payment,
and will show up as a credit on your monthly account statement.
You will need to ensure you have the latest version of Java loaded on to your computer.
First, you need to make sure you have Flash installed,
because the video player is a Flash movie. Download Now!
If you have Flash installed and videos still won't play:
If the problem still persists, Please contact our support team by clicking
here or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Try reloading the page. You do this by holding down the shift button on your keyboard and hitting the reload button on your browser.
- You may need to reinstall Flash on your computer
Step 1 is to uninstall any previous version of Flash
(uninstall directions). Then, you should download the
most recent version of the Flash Player and install it.
If the problem persists, please contact our support team by clicking
here or send an email to email@example.com
- Adjust the volume control on your computer and speakers.
- Adjust the volume control located in the lower right corner of the Video Player.
- Ensure that your headset is working and connected to the computer if you use one.
Our online program is open to registered members only.
If you haven't registered yet please click here.
If you are already a registered member, please try the following:
Have you forgotten or misspelled your email address or password?
- Is the "Caps Lock" or "A" light on your keyboard on? If so, hit "Caps Lock" key before trying again.
- In the event that you cannot remember your password, you may recover your password by clicking here. Your password will be sent immediately to your registered mailbox.
- Still having trouble? Please contact our support team by clicking here or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
From time to time, we offer special discounts to groups, organizations or individuals.
A coupon code instructs our ecommerce system to display the special offer.
If you have a coupon code, please enter it in the registration
page and make sure to click the apply button near the coupon code in order to display the special offer.
If our system doesn't recognize the coupon code you have entered, please check the following:
Our coupon code consists of two fields separated by a hyphen in the middle.
Did you enter both fields of the coupon correctly?
Did you click on the "Apply" button?
Another possibility is that you may have entered a code that has expired. When a coupon is correctly filled in
you will see the promotion appear and the price or period of the offer will change accordingly.